Andrew Brenton understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how it is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and therefore (subject to the limited exceptions in section 5, below) do not collect information about you unless you contact us (in which case, see section 4, below). Any information we do collect will only be used in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to Andrew via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|“User”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Andrew and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using (www.andrewbrenton.com) and any sub-domains of this unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Information About me
- my Site, www.andrewbrenton.com is owned and operated by Andrew Brenton who’s address is 8 Meadow Walk, Brackla, Bridgend CF31 2EW.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- Data Collected
- My Site does not collect any data from you unless you contact me via an email link which is included on my Site.
- From emails I may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give me.
- How Do I Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- As noted above, I do not generally collect any data. Where I do (if you email me, for example), I may use your data as follows:
- Responding to communications from you;
- I will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes unless you have instructed me to do so.
- How and Where Do I Store Your Data?
- I only keep your data for as long as I need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as I have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
- Data security is of great importance to me, and to protect your data I have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
- Notwithstanding the security measures that I take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by me (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £5. Please contact me for more details.
- Contacting me